To study all requests for expenditure of funds, convey recommendations to the Area, prepare overall budget for the Area, and conduct yearly audits.
- Chair: Randy W. – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair: David F. – email email@example.com
- Asst. Chair: Angela M. – email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is a three- year commitment. Duties are performed in the finance room during the assemblies. Responsibilities are:
- Study all requests for expenditure of funds,
- Convey their recommendations prior to the vote of the assembly on expenditures,
- Oversee expense accounts of area officers and service committees,
- Prepare overall budget for the area,
- Conduct yearly audit of the area treasurer’s books,
- Ensure orderly turnover of the retiring area treasurer’s books and bank balance by receiving these items from the outgoing treasurer, conducting final audit and in turn delivering the books to the newly elected treasurer.
Seventh Tradition Contributions
Groups and individual AA members may contribute to Oregon Area 58 by using our on-line donation form or by mailing to the address below:
Oregon Area Treasury
1900 NE 3rd St, Ste 106-172
Bend OR 97701